TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:confused:That's right I have it, I played it all night and I'm happy to say it does have a version of the T-bird again. This time it sounds really good almost "supercharged" and It come complete with GFX! :confused:

:headbang:This game is awesome guys! IGN.com gave it a 10/10, that is the first time since 1999 that a game got that score!!:headbang:

If anyone in the Nashville area wants one I have 7 more for the 360 and 7 for the PS3 left.

I'll sell them right now!! $59.99 :D :eek:

·
Registered
917 Posts
nice way to get yourself sued there bud. im surprised the Rockstar ninja's arent kicking your door down. Im guessing you got a hold of them on Thursday when they were drop shipped via UPS. Anyways why would you want to ruin a release date like that couldnt you just wait until Tuesday?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh and for some reason none of the games nor the box they were in said "do not sell before 4/29/2008" so I think I'm in the clear?

·
Registered
429 Posts
By the time its gets to you, you could have already bought it at the store.....

Unless it includes overnight shipping!! ;)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Ive had it preordered since april fools day, so I think im ok.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Ive had it preordered since april fools day, so I think im ok.
ive had it preordered since july, only to have them change the release date twice lol

yeah but gamestop has a bad habit of not having any games left even though you have it reserved, so im gonna be there tonite at midnite since im always up late anyways.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
There was a line starting at 7:30pm in front of the local Gamestop, I'll wait.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts