TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to be out this Sunday at the Clinton Township Gratiot Cruise ?? It's fron Noon till 6pm and runs from 14 mile up past 16 mile rd. I'll be out in there and will probably cruise back down to Dooley's and check out their usual Sunday cruise in as well.

·
Registered
196 Posts
cool-izm I'll go out there. i go to dooley's every sunday and get ideas for my car.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope to see ya out there. Last year I caught up with PHATBRD while I was out then we stopped in at Wild Woody's (now called Dooley's) for a bit. I might be in downtown Mt. Clemens Saturday too for their cruise but it's not that big of a cruise.......was more like a cruise-in car show last year IIRC.

Well, off to work I go ...... TGIF !!

Jon

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, if anyone is out for the cruise watch for my blue '96 T-Bird. I should probably be out there around 2:00. The cruise runs from Noon till 6pm and goes from 14 mile up past 16 mile on Gratiot. If I'm not out cruising I'll probably be down at Dooley's at 13-1/2 and Gratiot checking out the cars at their show.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool.....you'll be out in the old '63 right ? I'll keep an eye out for ya. Yup, I know they'll be out there later than 6 for sure.......the show at Dooley's usually goes till after 8:00.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I was out there, Stopped for a bit at the Gordons Food Service and watched the cars with a friend. There were quite a few mid 60's Thunderbirds out there. Tons of Mudstains....

When you went to Dooleys, was there a ****box Chrysler with lambo doors and 22's? Dennis and I almost pucked over that car.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup, that Ugly *** thing was there one of the times I stopped in at Dooley's. I was watching for your car or any other T-birds out there but never spotted you. I did see a couple other birds out there but they were always going in the opposite direction and I never could catch up with them. I was suprised at how busy it was out there and then I really hate when they shut down most of the turnarounds at cruises.........makes it so hard to try to catch up with people going the other way. Well, can't wait for the Woodward Dream Cruise !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts