TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well witht the talk of the car storage thing and the breaking up thing I thought that I would share a funny story with you all.

About 2 years ago when my Bird was in storage and I was driving an old beat up F150 I met this girl. She was hot!!! I was out with some friends. So I didn't drvie. She asked what I drove and I responded an F150. I never tell anyone about the bird on the first date. So we were together for about a week until she saw my truck. Still no mention of the T-Bird. She left because of the truck. It wasn't good enough for her and she thought that her friends would make fun of her. :D So a couple of weeks go by and I saw a friend, one of those you usually don't see friends, and he was driving a mustang. Well I decided that it was time to do a "legal" fly by. When I did guess who was in his car. When he rolled up at the stop light and I saw her in the car I didn't say a word. But she asked when I bought that car. My response was 3 years ago. She admitted to her new boyfriend that it was because of the truck.

Funny thing is 2 weeks later I bought the durango and ran into them again and she asked why I traded in both cars. I was like I didn't you stupid bit** and quite worrying about me.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL Her loss. :D She shouldn't have been so quick to judge.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Ha nice I remember my ex (who was in divorce proceedings with someone else) we went to the track in the GN

I was having transmission problems ...

my 1/4 times went from 13.2-13.9-14.2-14.9

to make a long story short my mechanic was like youve changed everything but the transmission

She was like oh no problem I can take care of that whips out $1675.00 in CASH
gives it to the guy and was like let me know when he can bring the car to be fixed (and throw in a race chip too while youre at it)

Never paid her back and she considered it a gift to me and the car too bad we broke up before my birthday she wanted to pay to have the car painted !

Unfortunately shes re-married now (to someone else that has $$) and my girlfriend is broker then I am and isnt into cars :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts