TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw a fellow member last week on the way home from school friday. i recognized the car from here, green 94or95 lx v8 on storrow drive. anywho, nice ride!

i also saw something disturbing today, a light blue lincoln mk8 that needed to be put out of its misery! they had the rear blown way up high and it was a solid ride. the front was slammed down and it was bouncin all over the place. lets hope that computer craps out so the car looks somewhat respectable!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
had the typical v8 rims for '94/5 like mine and a tccoa sticker on the left of the rear bumper. headlights i think had that black outline done in them which is what i thought i recognized

oh and i was in my friends old aerostar (80's i think) its a classic!lol it has a big pats logo that his little bro made in the back window.

·
Administrator
8,009 Posts
Saw a nice white 94-95 SC on Comm. Ave today by BC, buried under the snow! :eek:

Joe

·
Registered
329 Posts
dyrtybyrd281 said:
i also saw something disturbing today, a light blue lincoln mk8 that needed to be put out of its misery! they had the rear blown way up high and it was a solid ride. the front was slammed down and it was bouncin all over the place. lets hope that computer craps out so the car looks somewhat respectable!

Wasn't mine! My Air Ride still works fine!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts