TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i own a 95 merc cougar and i have it solid black. I just got some new headligihts and clear corners, so it's gonna be looking real nice. Any ideas what i can do with the grill. I hate to keep it normal if everything else is going to be custom. Any ideas? I've heard people talk about painting it black or something else, any ideas would be great.

·
Banned
198 Posts
see millers post

:rolleyes: GO TO miller,s post of 2-2 on GOLD GRILLE....POST MILLER FOR INFO :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
bustahbooboo-bgizle

yea man, i saw his post and mailed him alreadya bout it, lol, i want that grill bad man, real bad

seriously miller, that grill is sweet. I'd take that one in a second. I have my cat solid jet black with shaved door hanles, tinted black windows, clear corners and new headlights, that gold grill would set it off man

thanks for the reply man

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Change to the older style grille is what I did, and had it painted body color.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Gutter guard, its the same type of material that APC sells by the sheet for 30 bucks at autozone, but you can get 7 sheets for 7 bucks at home depot.....cuts with tin snips and easily installs beind the grille.

Heres a pic of my v6's "grille" Bear with me, this pic was taken before I had a digital cam.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i was hoping to go with the solid chrome isntaed of gold. my car is black and hoping to keep the chome look. i was thinking to keep the whole black/chrome. any other ideas?

·
Registered
600 Posts
audiobahnbird, how did you get the gutter guard thing to stay behind the bumper? your car looks nice

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
first of all thank you.....second, i got it to stay in by bending the edges inside the bumper shell, u know, the part u can see, once it was bent around there i used some little dabs of 2 part epoxy/hardner and they stayed nicely....as for the top, i removed the bird emblem and that exposed 2 small holes where the bird bolted in, i just ran some tiny tiny zip ties through those holes and it held it nicely....if i still had the car i'd show u some closer pics.....I will deff be doing the same with my new bird

1 - 8 of 8 Posts