TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I slipped on ice over the winter and hit a curb destroying the existing body kit, well the front valence anyway, that I have on my 88 cougar. I'm going through hell trying to find a company to make a new one for me because most companies don't make kits back that far. There was one place called GST, part of Sleepy Valley Enterprizes, that makes a kit but I can't get a hold of them. They are located in Middleton, Wisconsin. So my question is does anyone live in Wisconsin that can find out whats going on with this company. I was going to post this in the Wisconsin Chapter but it seems like nobody goes on that. Or does anyone know of a place that would custom fabricate one for me? Thanks.

·
Registered
811 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey thanks for the help man. Just the front passenger side broke off, I picked up the pieces but I must of missed a few little pieces here and there it was at night so I couldn't find everything. I wanted to get a new kit anyway because its an 8 piece kit that I have on there now(3 piece front and 3 piece rear) and I want a 4 piece kit. Anyway I talked to Erebuni already and I saw what you posted, they are just the side skirts and mine are still in good condition so I really don't need to replace them unless it comes as a full kit with the front and rear. That second link, I haven't come across them yet but they only list 89+ so I'm going to email them to see if they can make one for an 88. Thanks again for the help and let me know if you come across anything else.

This is what it looked like before:

This is what happened:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Man, how unfortunate. What a nice Cougar, those body kits really make 'em stand out. I thought I had seen a site that offered a kit for those, but I'm probably mistaken. I checked a few I thought had it, but didn't see anything for pre-89 Coug's.

Don't know if you know about these Cougar sites, but someone there might be able to provide more assistance.

http://www.cougarnuts.com/board/index.php?

or maybe try N.A.T.O. North American Turbo Organization; they have fox body birds and cougars

Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts