Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats a 350R Dub. Different wings
Hey hey yeah! Yeah man it’s how they labeled it but of course everyone’s got something to say about it. Lol And this is why I Minimize everything.

Man you gotta learn your spoilers before you laugh at people. You probable upset cuz I put 6 piston brembos with 15 inch rotors on my Tbird all the way around too?! I still won’t laugh at you though

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Man you gotta learn your spoilers before you laugh at people. You probable upset cuz I put 6 piston brembos with 15 inch rotors on my Tbird all the way around too?! I still won’t laugh at you though
Keep cool man. And post pics of the brakes, most people probably think youre BSing having said it like that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Keep cool man. And post pics of the brakes, most people probably think youre BSing having said it like that.
All good I’ll be closing this account. And it’s me this is why I don’t open up to any communities.

I barely been here he’s been here since 2006 with that attitude I would left along time ago too. No worries! Honestly you know where to check out the builds homie.

·
Registered
1991 Mercury Cougar LS 5.0 in restoration
1,011 Posts
I'd like to set the brake setup as well. And Dub was just f'ing with you...

·
Registered
38 Posts
I put a Steeda wing on my 06'GT and caught a lot of "ricer" comments about it. I reminded them about the 70' 442 with a wing and that was 50 years ago. If it makes you happy and you like the look....stay happy. And I told myself 2 years before, "I'd never run 20's", I ran 20's on my GT in 06'.

Attachments

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,358 Posts
Hard to argue with someone keeping the MN12 dream alive. Lets not scare folks off because they like building their cars the way they want to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.