TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a t-bird with the 07ish GT500 style rims from the custom wheel shop? I am thinking about getting a set and would like to know how they look first. I would put a picture on here of them , but I have no clue how to do that. Any help/pictures would be appreciated.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ever seen any of these on a bird? i would assume they look the similar , just like to see em on one.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Custom Wheel Shop does not sell those rims. You would have to buy them off a Mustang and do a hub swap.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
black cat , those are very nice , but i have always wanted the rims i posted about on a car. when i had my mustangs , i couldnt afford the wheels, so now that i can afford them i would like to get them. just want to make sure they will look good first. wheels aint cheap , and i would hate to buy put them and not like them on the car.

·
Registered
313 Posts
If you go to the custom wheel shop website and look under customer rides he has a pic of bird with them. I have wanted them for years. But, performance is more important to me then style so I will worry about them when I get where I want to be mechanically.

·
Super Moderator
17,050 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts