TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of trying to get the Nascar T-Bird! I need to know where to find a stretch Limo... any ideas? Also, if anyone remembers... what are some future "rare/hard to find" cars I have to steal (only on the 2nd list) in future lists? Thanks

-Steve :cool:

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
SC_Steve said:
I'm in the process of trying to get the Nascar T-Bird! I need to know where to find a stretch Limo... any ideas? Also, if anyone remembers... what are some future "rare/hard to find" cars I have to steal (only on the 2nd list) in future lists? Thanks

-Steve :cool:

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

dig around there....

use that site for all your games!!!

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
SC_Steve said:
cool, thanks bro!
No problem. Use the Walkthroughs to help you out around the game. The car lists and whatnot are usually pretty good.

Also, if you notice near the top, they have cheats/codes for gameshark, etc. if you're into getting those as well.

This is the home page:
GameFAQ's

go to systems and look up your favorite game system...then look up your favorite games...... covers ALL your gaming needs! :)

good luck getting that T-bird. :thumbsup:

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Game FAQ's is a sweet site. I've used it alot.

And as far as the limo - try looking near the Mansion. The one on the single island that starts as Diaz' until you kill him.

If your able to buy places now, go buy Pole Position Strip Club. Just have to spend $600 on one dancer and then you start making money after that.

-Andy "Melon"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts