TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post some pics of my '95 SuperCoupe and SCFan84's New '00 GTP ( yes he's a trader :rolleyes: ) Let me know what you guys/gals think of them. PEACE

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I like the SC better. Always preferred TWO doors and RWD. Besides, it is just a better color

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I even think that Cole will agree with me that mine is louder, lol. :tongue: His GTP is nice though, for a sedan too.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
nice cars, which one is faster?

Frank

·
Registered
658 Posts
I think they both look good but the SC is a much better car. Plus it had the option of a 5spd as well.

Shane

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
GTP will take the SC, and to answer the wine noise, GTP are a lil bit noiser.

·
Registered
14 Posts
NO WAY is the GTP louder then the SC even stock. That thing screams. My Prix is louder since the K&N Induction but not nearly as loud as the Magnuson S-Port on his car. My car doesn't lose by much but with his mods i'd expect to get beat. I have a pulley for the blower and a U bend delete for the exhaust coming this week. Should be a closer race. Then i'll finish the exhaust completely and we'll see how i do. Both cars are hott as hell but that SC screams. We'll try and get video's up soon. I'll be getting a vid of a '97 Firebird that's gonna fall to the GTP. Both are auto's by the way. :rolleyes:

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Holy crap, totally off topic but SCFan84 your avatar is off the hook!

·
Registered
14 Posts
if you want it you can have it. I'm not gonna be on here alot. Just copy it or if you want i could email you the image.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts