TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ,

just wanted to let you guys know that gtr 3 bundle will be on sale this weekend
starting friday at your local guitar center . I'm not sure if they will advertise or not but the price will be below cost .

It will be something like 40.00 or so .

Just a heads up if you dont own it yet .

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for Guitar Hero 3 bundle for less than cost !

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Even for the wii? I need to pick up a wii, I suck at guitar hero, I haven't had enough practice (or drunk practice) to get better, my daughter and my niece kick my ass at it.

I also was trying it off handed (I am a lefty, and the kids got bored watching me hunt around to switch it around and switch around the strap).

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes even the wii , here is the item ID/sku number 104813191 for the WII BNDL WIRELESS .

Tell them you have a friend that works at corporate and I gave you the heads up .

·
5,650 Posts
Just curious, who on here plays Guitar Hero on here and if so, which games? I have them all and have been addicted lately. One day I do plan on learning to play the real guitar.

If anyone is on GH3 (PS3), I'd be willing to play co-op or battle/face-off. :zdevil:

·
Registered
381 Posts
i play it on the 360

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
My daughter knows the song Slow Ride by Foghat. I never thought it would be possible. I like the game just for it introducing another generation to music that was performed by people using instruments.

As for the game, it is a little dark and evil for little kids, but it doesn't seem to keep them up at night, so I see nothing wrong :)

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
anyone on the other coast pick this up yet? 24 more minutes for me :)

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Well, for some reason this is a no go for the wii, I don't know if locally they don't have any, or what, but no cheap GH3 for wii for me (hey, that was kinda fun to say anyways). :(

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Las Vegas has 5 right now , You can call your store to have them transfer it from
Vegas .

Or you can have someone in vegas do you a favor ?

Sorry , they are getting rid of their stock so not all stores have them .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts