TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made 15 sec. today. I was running 17 and high 16's it was kool. After 2 months of sitting in my backyard, I was able to get my bird on the road finally. Mods: Removed Air silencer, Slightly advanced timeing, P&P'd heads (I did it myself), Half shafted butterfly(this too), Gutted Cats, and various other little things. Oh yeah a shift Kit. I am so proud of her. U know what's cool about it ( everybody together now) SLEEPER!!!!! UR right folks. I think I'll go get my exhaust now!!! Let's see what I run with Dual exhaust.

·
Administrator
8,246 Posts
Details!

That's great! What other mods do you have done on the car?

Joe

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know how to get the damn things on here. SO i will try later on.

·
Administrator
8,246 Posts
Just type here what numbers you have on the slips. Scan them later! :D

Joe

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
post the 60's.......... thats the most important time, followed by the 1/8th

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
man.. thats awesome!

rancher - any idea what i could run with my 90 with u/d pullies, catless dual exhaust, shift kit, 3000 stall tc, headers, and 3.55 trak lok?

i have the exhaust on right now, everything else is planned. but once all that is done, ill stop with my 3.8 modding and save up for something special to drop in there. i could have most of this done by end of summer. -greg

·
Registered
935 Posts
Glowing Escape

I would think you'd run a mid 16s just taking a guess of coarse. The major factor will be track conditions and weather. I know my 90 (with the only mod being removed silencer) ran 17.60s pretty consistantly. So with the gearing and shift kit you should turn some pretty good times.

-Tim

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know all anout that humidity, and I am so sorry I don't know about what u mean by track conditions. I know this though the track was dry. No rain that day and it was a pretty cool day, not to humid. I expected to see a 16. something but I looked at my time sheet and it said e.t. 15.74. I was just happy that I broke a 15. lol. I still have to race a ricer t-bird on Sat. He was running 16.9, so he says, but we'll see on that.

other mods:
UD Pulleys
And parts of the electrical system is refubished
that's about it

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aww that's cold. But i see what u mean. Its supposed to be level. but I'm gonna go check that out. I wonder if it really is. I'll be right back I'm gonna go see.

Will

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Willow, man... You better be putting up those numbers soon. People are beginning to wonder...

Don't need to scan it yet-- just put the numbers up.

PJ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts