TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So heres a miscellaneous topic for ya...anyone hear the recent news on Guns N' Roses that their album is supposed to actually be released next month?

Their first single hit the radio today and theres a countdown on www.gunsnroses.com and it streams the first single Chinese Democracy.

Now I know the current GNR is axl plus some hired guns, but I think the song kicks ass and is better then most the crappy music out there today!

Any thoughts or opinions?

·
Super Moderator
7,484 Posts
Meh, the only thing about guns n' roses that was worth listening to was Slash on the guitar.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Guns and Roses? Didn't they used to be a band back in the 80s?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Of on a little tangent, I know AC/DC is touring again, and they just released a new album. I haven't got it yet, but from what I heard, it's great, just like their old stuff.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Meh, the only thing about guns n' roses that was worth listening to was Slash on the guitar.
+2 all slash should have done is get rid of axle and they would have sounded better oh wait they did that and they did sound better

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Its actually going to be 3 full length CDs. Its out very soon, you'll the whole finished 1st CD on youtube.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Earlier this year Dr. Pepper announced that if the album came out in 2008 they would give a free Dr. Pepper to everyone in the US.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23830713/

I'm holding them to that.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Slash is great on guitar, however when slash went and made his own band (Slash's Snake Pit) it didn't go that well. The guiatar obviously rocked, the rest of it needed help.
Axle, like him or not has the voice of Guns-N-Roses. Or should I say had.
Alan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts