TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
9 counts of criminal sexual conduct
1 count of breaking and entering
1 count of armed robbery

sounds like a great guy :rolleyes: How did you find out about it?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SC_Steve said:
9 counts of criminal sexual conduct
1 count of breaking and entering
1 count of armed robbery

sounds like a great guy :rolleyes: How did you find out about it?
My mom still works aforementioned place, I knew he got arrested about 6 months ago, give or take a month or two. County sherrif's walked right into the plant, cuffed him and walked out. If anyone wants to hear the story about his union rep trying to interfier, i'd be glad to tell it. Funny stuff!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hehe, ok.. kinda long, but short story.

Cops walk in, tell the a$$hole he is under arrest for, yadda yadda. Union rep comes over and says, "You can't just take him off the job like this, you are violating a contract." Cop says "Who the hell are you"? Union rep tells the cop his name, cop asks him if he wants to bunk with a$$hole in prision. Union rep says, "You can't arrest me for defending him" Cop says, "No, but I can arrest you for hindering an interfiering with an arrest." Union rep says "But i'm representing him." Cop goes, "Not anymore your not." With that, the cop grabs union rep, and cuffs him and tells him he's under arrest for Interfiering with an arrest. The whole way out the union rep was b!tching that he CANNOT be arrest at work, becuase of a contract. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
tommywdetroit said:
Hehe, ok.. kinda long, but short story.

Cops walk in, tell the a$$hole he is under arrest for, yadda yadda. Union rep comes over and says, "You can't just take him off the job like this, you are violating a contract." Cop says "Who the hell are you"? Union rep tells the cop his name, cop asks him if he wants to bunk with a$$hole in prision. Union rep says, "You can't arrest me for defending him" Cop says, "No, but I can arrest you for hindering an interfiering with an arrest." Union rep says "But i'm representing him." Cop goes, "Not anymore your not." With that, the cop grabs union rep, and cuffs him and tells him he's under arrest for Interfiering with an arrest. The whole way out the union rep was b!tching that he CANNOT be arrest at work, becuase of a contract. :rolleyes:
hahahahaha :uppoint: that would be pretty funny to see...

Glad they caught the muther Fudger.... maybe the union rep will hold his soap for him lol

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Man, I hate union crap, I would pay to see something like that happen.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
wow what a a** someone needs to put a bullet in his head! :zapyth: stupid pediphile. :mad: those kids didnt deserve that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts