TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As alot of you know, shirts are being made for the club. I have been assigned to do the line art drawings of the 3 cars that were picked for the shirt. I have almost completed the Mark VIII. Please make comments and add suggestions. You guys will be wearing these shirts, so speak up please. Thanks!

http://forums.tccoa.com/showpost.php?p=930307&postcount=107

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
the drawing simply looks amazing...as far as the windows being shaded.... post up a pic with them shaded as well! its kinda tough to see what would be better.

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thread updated with filled windows.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Maybe do the flames in some sort of a light shade other than plain white? "Amazing" doesn't even begin to cover the way it already looks...

Jim

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Maybe do the flames in some sort of a light shade other than plain white? "Amazing" doesn't even begin to cover the way it already looks...

Jim
Agreed

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well if black shirts were needed, I would need to redo the lines in white. There might be a way for me just to invert it, not sure. I could fill the flames with black, but not sure how that would look. Any other ideas?

·
smoothed and filled red pearl 94
631 Posts
looks good. maybe think about adding a line for the inside lip of the rims to the pic or maybe just blacking out in between the spokes. the thin lines look good to differentiate the flames from the body lines, maybe try those same thin lines instead of the thick ones that are the inside perimeter of all the windows. then just leave the windows "fish house". just a thought

-john aka 94MN12

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Maybe have the flames in some sort of a gray shade? At least that way they'll stay the same color whether the shirts are black or white and will still fall into the "black and white" category. Just a thought.

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I think the windows look better shaded, set off that way. And remember, sometimes leaving it simple and to the imagination can be better. At what point will it be enough? Too much Bling Bling is a bad thing :D . I can't wait either!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No not yet, I am getting ready to start on one of the other cars now. I have done enough on the Mark for now, and can go back to do the little things later.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
maybe a gradient on teh windows black from the bottom, up to white? or from the top?

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How about black flames? Check the link again.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts