TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you.

The advice you all gave me from my threads of *****ing and complaining are really starting to pay off. As for the first time in my life, I had TWO dates in one week. Both went very well, but by far the second one is when I realized everything you all said was right (and it was the one where I did VERY well ;) ).

I'm hoping for a second date now... :) If not, I at least know I got it in me now!

Thanks again!

John

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Way to go my friend! Don't think about the "if not's", or worry about the "what if's". You're on your way! Once you find what works for you, have fun with it!
Congradulations!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
just some directions from a pimp :leftright

·
Registered
168 Posts
Good for you John. :thumbsup:

Brian.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Nice going! What was the advice? Maybe I could put it to use as well ;)?

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
you've got a lincoln ...and you don't know how to pimp that shiz? It's a black lincoln ..c'mon :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey, pimpin' ain't easy :p

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Metalbassist03 said:
Thank you.
and it was the one where I did VERY well ;)

Yes!

Pimping is easy, let me show you how...hahaha. It's easy to make someone fall in love with you, but to have someone fall in love with the real you is the most difficult, but most rewarding way. However, if you are looking for just some lovin, you have to what ya have to do....hahahaha

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Surprisingly - Chicks do not like my car :confused:.

Maybe if it was a red LS.....

J/K, I don't really need help finding girls - it's finding the right one that's getting tough.

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
Kevin said:
Surprisingly - Chicks do not like my car :confused:.

Maybe if it was a red LS.....

J/K, I don't really need help finding girls - it's finding the right one that's getting tough.
i agree with you 100%

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again guys, yeah I'm starting to get less and less annoyed by little things they do.. AKA, Do NOT call when they say they will. :( :mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts