TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
You must live near by a Air Force base, where do you live? Oh yeah and nice bird! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
What the hell, you are in California, why haven't I seen this car in person, answer that right now MISTER! Get to a meet! I want to see that Car!

·
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lightevergreenfrost said:
Who's TC is that across the street?? You should get a pic of the two together.

Sorry, distracted. You car does look good. Any plans for wheels or anything?
The TC is my neighbor's across the street. The thing is bone stock but still runs good. I think he's got less than 100k on it. I'll see about getting a picture with his car some day.

Next time I need tires I'm gettin' new wheels. Don't know what yet, but I know they'll be 17's.

OxmanWI said:
You must live near by a Air Force base, where do you live? Oh yeah and nice bird!
I live near Edwards AFB in Palmdale, CA. I see lots of different planes all the time doing touch & goes.

Nativedetroiter said:
What the hell, you are in California, why haven't I seen this car in person, answer that right now MISTER! Get to a meet! I want to see that Car!
LOL I've been in California forever, but I've only been on this forum since June. When I joined, it was 2 weeks before I left for Texas for the summer. I've been back for 2 weeks now, and I do plan on going to some meets as long as they're fairly local.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
I saw this car in person. I love the way it looks. Chris next time your down the SC will be ready for you to take a ride.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Nativedetroiter said:
We are planning a November meet, another Cali raceway get together too....
roger, when is this next california raceway going down.. that track is garbage! if you guys want to drag come to FAMOSA!!!! they prep the track.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts