TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw a mark 8 with 130000 miles on it at a dealership today the only thing wrong was the front air ride was down the lady said she would sell it for 1200 i told her to start it up she said it was sitting for 3 weeks that thing started right up the body was mint interior needed some cleaning i was ready to jump on it and buy it but, the wife was like no no no u dont need another v8 gas hog damn wifes lol good oppurtunity passed by i think what do u gies think?

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
tell your wife that your going out with the guys and go buy the car. She will be mad for a day or so. Take a time out why she is mad and go cruising in the mark lol and come back with flowers or anything you know she likes

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
gas hog? its a damn 4.6, not a hummer. if she says no, then no more dresses/shoes/purses for her. go buy it, you will only catch hell for a few days. make sure its a clean car.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
DO IT!!! lol just let her be mad... then take her out to dinner. pull up the mpg fact sheet and show it to her. and buy her something nice then. lol. "do wrong, kiss ***." she will forgive you.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
turns out the car was a POS we went back up there and was gonna take it for a test drive when we noticed that the compressor wasnt turning on i opened the trunk and somebody had all the electrical connection for the air ride and the brain for abs all that **** was tore apart oh well still on the look for a car.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I was going to say it was overpriced if the air suspension needs work. Sounds like it's WAY overpriced. Offer 'em $500 and do a $400 coil conversion if the rest of it is worth it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts