1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
please put down the crack pipe and step away from the lighter.:leftright

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Well not many people own MN12's AND C-Bodies, so we decided a small club was in order.
-Thomas

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, hey, we're special, let us have that at least! Thank you!

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I think CB=Crack Baby is more fitting.... :leftright There is a reason not many people admit to owning c-bodies... :D

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lemme know when you have a 383 or 440 Big block to play with, aight!:D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
yeah but the thing is fugly! lol I'd have to have mirrored limo tint and make sure no-one was around when I got out of it.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Thomas said:
whats wrong with the c-bodies? I love em.
-Thomas
I'm just rippin on ya cause he seems waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too excited about a page with no pics.

Ok, now some pics are pouring in, yer supposed to advertise *after* you put something up there. ;)

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Yeah that is true, pics do help. Well MY section is up. Kurt is a lazy azz.

Is it sad that my stock chrysler is faster than my hopped up 3.8? I think so :(

-Thomas

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PICS, you want PICS, alright, grr, time for lazy *** to stop the lazy part.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Leave it to Thomas and Kurt to come up with something half-brained, and then half-*** it!:D

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
You two worry me sometimes.

I think between the two of them the light bulb flickers momentarily sometimes. It takes a combined energy.:D :tongue:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a 440.....with a six-pack too! It's a '69 Super Bee. IMO, one of the best looking cars to come out of Detroit.

92CougLS said:
Lemme know when you have a 383 or 440 Big block to play with, aight!:D

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LZ1276 said:
I have a 440.....with a six-pack too! It's a '69 Super Bee. IMO, one of the best looking cars to come out of Detroit.

Mmmm, super bee, yeah, I get 2 free project cars, first I have to take some other old muscle car, fix it. And then I get to do the chrysler, that poor thing has been through hell, the car has been sitting I found out more like 15 years, and the gas in it, is ROCK hard, like, not just thickened, but ROCK hard, ROCK hard!!!!! Grrrr, oh well, it also needs full suspension and brake reworking, so it's gonna be fun!

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright, got pics up of what it resembles, mine is a metallic blue color, which looks WAY better, just so everyone knows, lol!

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
92CougLS said:
Alright, got pics up of what it resembles, mine is a metallic blue color, which looks WAY better, just so everyone knows, lol!
You're more serious than we feared....this could cause us to have to make fun of you more.....

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
hey...
<---------------------- that has a 383 in it.....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts