TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you have converted from the foot e brake to the super coupe hand e brake. If anyone has a parts list that would be helpfull as well......

Thanks,
jay

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I second this guy on the parts list thing. I wanna do that myself someday, but all I know is that I'd need a SC console and there's that tech article under the Brakes section of TCCoA, and that doesn't really tell you much at all. Someone who's done this, please make a writeup for us little, non-pioneering, guys?

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Yeah, but I was hoping someone could write up a more detailed guide. With a better parts list. Like do you need the entire console out of the SC? Or just the console top?

·
Registered
855 Posts
sry didn't read that part on your post about already going to the tech articles,......

i have a 94 so i'm not sure how the older SC and LX's consoles would be.....from reading it it seems as though you just need the top part, but i'm sure the whole thing wouldn't be too expensive at a junk yard. Hopefully someone who's done it can provide more info and i'd love to see someone who has done a hand brake on a 94-97 MN12.

·
Registered
72 Posts
you need the Handbrake assembly, the Handbrake front cable portion, Console Top
Thats pretty much it as far as i can tell from the specs in the book i have here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts