Some of this stuff is just downright funny!
• One Owner
• Arizona/Nevada Vehicle
• Always garaged
• 156,000 miles (about 9,000 mile/year)
• Only Year with Handmade Engine Also used in Shelby GT Cars
• Premium Chrome Wheels
• Custom Robo Sun Roof (Installed, when purchased, by a local company -The Option) Never had a problem with it.
• Air Bags suspension replaced with springs -- Cost $1700.00
• New Brakes
• Tires 80%
• New HID low beams
• New Alternator
• Loaded -- Leather, CD Changer all power window, locks, etc.
• Original cost $46,000 I have the original window sticker.
• Bought for my wife and she drove it until I got her a 2013 Lincoln MKX one month ago.
• All service records since day one.
• This 96 is the most unique and rare of all the Mark VIII models. One day , it will be a collectors car.