·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Lol, Happy B-day Bradda man!!!

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I never even got one.:D

I don't feel that great though, I think those wings where bad, I might call in sick.
Don't call in sick. Go to work and get paid to feel bad. It looks good to them (dedication) and you have an excuse to move a bit slower.

Wings. Ha. And Happy Birthday. You 14 now?

Chris, You did.

·
lightweight
313 Posts
Don't call in sick. Go to work and get paid to feel bad. It looks good to them (dedication) and you have an excuse to move a bit slower.

Wings. Ha. And Happy Birthday. You 14 now?

Chris, You did.
It's kinda hard to work when I have to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
happy b-day Tyler........did you notice anymore peach fuzz on your face when you got up this morning:zwall:

oh ya you guys are a bunch of drunk %^$#'s

·
lightweight
313 Posts
happy b-day Tyler........did you notice anymore peach fuzz on your face when you got up this morning:zwall:

oh ya you guys are a bunch of drunk %^$#'s
Hey, I only had a few drinks last night.:leftright

What do you mean peach fuz, don't you see my bad ass goatee in my avatar.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
so i'm not the only person whom thinks the food at Hooters SUCKs, but who goes there for the food?

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so i'm not the only person whom thinks the food at Hooters SUCKs, but who goes there for the food?

The only reason I go is for the food. The girls at Hooters all dress alike. It was cool the first time but seems old now.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I have found the food(wings) to be very different from the different locations ive been too, some very good and some down right terrible.
Yes you cant really beat wolfies price wise food and drink, but im always up for a different scenery.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts