Super Moderator
10,302 Posts
Happy Birthday!!

Have a cold one for me!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Thanks guys!

I'm at work today, but this week I'm taking Wed. - Fri off work for my birthday. Doing some JY runs in hopes to find some goodies for my T-Bird and the DD. Then my DD needs some TLC as well, but that's what I've been wanting to do!

·
Super Moderator
11,871 Posts
Happy Birthday to one of the last few original guys who still gives enough of a **** about this place to still stick their head in here from time to time to see what the hell's going on!

Cheers buddy! :zbeer:

Hope you have a good time during your extended weekend! Happy hunting at the JYard's.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Happy Birthday to one of the last few original guys who still gives enough of a **** about this place to still stick their head in here from time to time to see what the hell's going on!

Cheers buddy! :zbeer:

Hope you have a good time during your extended weekend! Happy hunting at the JYard's.
Thanks Ron!

I plan on going JYing here on Thursday and Friday as a birthday present to myself, lol. Hoping to score some goodies for my MN12 and my DD as well. I have a list in mind as to what I want and need to pull already. :)

Happy Birthday!
Thanks man!

·
Super Moderator
11,871 Posts
Happy B-Day! Hope it's a good one! :zbeer:

·
Super Moderator
9,148 Posts
Happy birthday! You better relax and not spend it working on that bathroom! :tongue:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Thanks guys!

Happy birthday! You better relax and not spend it working on that bathroom! :tongue:
I'll do my best not to work on that bathroom today, lol.

·
Super Moderator
10,302 Posts
Happy Birthday!!

Birthdays are for Fun, not work. :)

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Both birthday weekends have been bookended with overtime. My wife's schedule has her working tomorrow and Sunday as well. Her weekend schedule is from 2:30pm - 11:30pm at the Urgent Care clinic she works at, so there goes that. To make matters worse, my wife's debit card was compromised recently and her new card is not here yet. Her money is safe, just not accessible yet because, well, no debit card, lol. We think it was from a card skimmer at a local 3-screen movie theater in the town we live in. She uses a credit union where the nearest branch is an hour away from us so it's not like she can just drive two blocks over and get a temporary card. Then work has informed me that we'll be doing more OT on the weekend of Nov. 2. This is totally bunk because all I've been wanting to do is simply take a few laps at K1 with my wife and watch the new Joker movie. If OT doesn't drag out on Nov. 3, then we can do all that stuff then.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts