·
Registered
387 Posts
Happy birthday brother. thanks for all the help and info

·
Super Moderator
10,392 Posts
Happy Birthday, Alan!!

I also am happy for the parts you've made us. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,392 Posts
Happy Birthday! :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
11,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)
Did somebody end up in jail ? I thought that only worked in the movies.
Yup.

You can send cards or any number of different "Prison Approved" gifts to inmate #64289 and wish him a Happy Birthday!

·
Super Moderator
10,392 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
It looks like "On May 04, 2018, Alan Dale Brown, 41, was arrested by police near Clermont, Ohio and charged with AGG ROBBERY." would have been the occasion that landed him in jail.

I found this after a brief search of public records: https://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/docs/pdf/12/2018/2018-Ohio-4939.pdf

Four first-degree felony counts of aggravated assault (at his house no less!) got him 6 years in the clink. It looks like he tried to appeal on technicalities ... That didn't work out to well for him.

See sections {¶ 2} and {¶ 3} at the link above for details.

·
Super Moderator
10,392 Posts

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Yup.

You can send cards or any number of different "Prison Approved" gifts to inmate #64289 and wish him a Happy Birthday!
I was not aware any of this happened. Alan was very knowledgeable and helpful during the many conversations I had with him in the past.

Hopeful that he will get his life back on track when he finishes the sentence they gave him.

Thanks for the link.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your Karma Cake.
Did somebody end up in jail ? I thought that only worked in the movies.
After I saw Matt's picture of the file cake I searched his name in Google. Sure enough mug shot on images.

At one point Im sure the guy did great work and had a good thing going but he totally collapsed a few years ago. Cheated a ton of members in our and the Mustang community.

He could do no wrong, always playing the victim card. He told me once that Karma will catch up to me. Haha Karma....enjoy jail life. Man up, do your time, get your life in order and take care of your family.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
After I saw Matt's picture of the file cake I searched his name in Google. Sure enough mug shot on images.

At one point Im sure the guy did great work and had a good thing going but he totally collapsed a few years ago. Cheated a ton of members in our and the Mustang community.

He could do no wrong, always playing the victim card. He told me once that Karma will catch up to me. Haha Karma....enjoy jail life. Man up, do your time, get your life in order and take care of your family.

You're right. You can only get away with things so many times before they catch up to with you. Family is the most important thing and anybody who turns their back on them is worthless in my opinion.

Eventually enough time goes by and anybody he's burned should have the heart to forgive if he's man enough to ask for it / make amends. I personally couldn't live the rest of my life with a guilty conscience or hold a grudge, but everybody is entitled to their own beliefs.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Years ago (probably 2010), I bought the JMOD kit from him for my 4r70w.
He kept claiming that it shipped with a template that marked the holes to drill.
Logically, when I opened the package, I was looking for a piece of paper to overlay onto the valve body plate to decide where to drill. You know, a template. There was no template.
When I called him, he was pretty curt and explained that what he called a template was the booklet of printed step by step instructions he sent to me. There might have been a CD as well.
Instead of arguing semantics (aka "that's not a ******* template"), I thanked him for his time, completed the JMOD using the bag of drill bits, and sold off the bag of drill bits when I was done with it.

Wasn't a fan of the guy but having seen with others what opiates can do to people, I can see how it could have distorted his mind.
-g

It is pretty amazing how many years he got for aggravated robbery when others get much less for other crimes. His defense of "oh, I wasn't involved in any of that" despite the crimes going down in his house is pretty sketch. The world really does work differently if you have (enough) money.

·
Super Moderator
3,569 Posts
It looks like "On May 04, 2018, Alan Dale Brown, 41, was arrested by police near Clermont, Ohio and charged with AGG ROBBERY." would have been the occasion that landed him in jail.

I found this after a brief search of public records: https://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/docs/pdf/12/2018/2018-Ohio-4939.pdf

Four first-degree felony counts of aggravated assault (at his house no less!) got him 6 years in the clink. It looks like he tried to appeal on technicalities ... That didn't work out to well for him.

See sections {¶ 2} and {¶ 3} at the link above for details.
Reading through the details, it appears that he had a couple of less savory individuals (than him at least) at his residence and they decided to pursue some malfeasance. While he claimed that he was not involved, he was not a victim and therefore became an accomplice. Having met Alan personally I would say that this is a case of him being more of a dumbass than a criminal but the records certainly don't reflect well on him. Unfortunately many of you came out on the short end with him in the years after I met him so his track record is his track record and there isn't much else to say about it.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Civil Case

January 25, 2008 - DirtyDog Performance LLC aka Alan Brown

Foreclosures ( Open cases ) vs. CitiMortgage

February 3, 2016
July 1, 2019

Criminal Case, Closed

November 17, 2017 - Date of Offense ( This is when the Crime took place )

December 21, 2017 - Warrant Issued for 4 counts of Aggravated Robbery
January 8, 2018 - Not Guilty Plea entered, $75,000 Bond
March 26-28, 2018 - Trial by Jury, Result: Guilty verdict Convicted on all 4 counts
May 1, 2018 - Defendant Sentenced to Jail and/or OSPS

41 - 60 of 60 Posts