TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There’s a few post whores on here that I would like to wish happy birthday! I enjoy reading there posts and comments (except the gay ones) from time to time if it's about NAVY recruiting or guns. Two stand out individuals to whom I've had the privilege of meeting one of them in SoCal.

Happy Birthday guys! Have a beer on me, grab from the cooler! :zbeer:

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Dang it Josh, just like you stole Eddie Royal from me, you stole my thunder. I had come in here to start this same thread!

Happy Birthday you couple of whores, post whores that is.

C.Hill

·
Super Moderator
11,873 Posts
There’s a few post whores on here that I would like to wish happy birthday! I enjoy reading there posts and comments (except the gay ones) from time to time if it's about NAVY recruiting or guns. Two stand out individuals to whom I've had the privilege of meeting one of them in SoCal.

Happy Birthday guys! Have a beer on me, grab from the cooler! :zbeer:
Wow! I'd like to second this outstanding post for a couple of outstanding Gentlemen. One of which, I've also had the pleasure of meeting in the big D.

For the NativeD: Go Navy! (Not! lol)

And for the Great O: Here's to a guy who actually knows his ars from a hole in the ground when it comes to politics.

Happy B-Day guys! Cheers! :zbeer:

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
Wow! I'd like to second this outstanding post for a couple of outstanding Gentlemen. One of which, I've also had the pleasure of meeting in the big D.
:confused:

I dunno about Nativedetroiter, but The Great (mediocre at best) Obucina is the farthest thing from an outstanding gentlemen I've ever met. The guys a ****ing douche.

Happy Birthday Nativedetroiter.

Go **** yourself Obucna!

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
:confused:

I dunno about Nativedetroiter, but The Great (mediocre at best) Obucina is the farthest thing from an outstanding gentlemen I've ever met. The guys a ****ing douche.

Happy Birthday Nativedetroiter.

Go **** yourself Obucna!
thanks, sunshine.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
happy-b day hope it was good

·
Super Moderator
11,873 Posts
Happy B-Day guys!

·
Super Moderator
11,873 Posts
Happy B-day guy!

Glad to see you still check in here from time to time ...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts