TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Happy Birthday guys! (Not that you ever check in here anymore) but hey, Happy Birthday!
I check in daily, but only respond if I have (what I believe at least) something useful to say!
Working on finishing up my motor swap on the 22nd and 23rd of July, so I'm sure I'll be full of questions and hopefully pics soon!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
Cool! Yeah, you're more of a regular than FunktasticLucky. He's busy with the Chair Force I believe. :D

He and I keep threatening to get together and tear up some back roads in NC some day but it never seems to happen. Anyway, looking forward to following your motor swap. Cheers~! :zbeer:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Cool! Yeah, you're more of a regular than FunktasticLucky. He's busy with the Chair Force I believe. :D

He and I keep threatening to get together and tear up some back roads in NC some day but it never seems to happen. Anyway, looking forward to following your motor swap. Cheers~! :zbeer:
Long story short, motor is 90% in the engine bay, and has been for a year and a half now. I need to remove the transmission to get it in due to the headers and the angles I need. Hindsight being 20/20, I should have either dropped the K or pulled the transmission/engine together.

But, soon. Very soon. Going to start draining the full (of course) fuel tank this weekend. I put stabil in non oxy 91 octane three years ago.... Might still work when diluted with fresh gas in my mower, my Acura, and my wife's Edge. We'll find out this weekend.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
FantasticLucky is an automotive great? :D
LMAO, no. I didn't realized I posted that here. I thought I had posted it in the Lee Iacocca thread. Apparently not :tongue:

·
Super Moderator
10,398 Posts
I realized it, I just thought it was cool. :thumbsup:

If he sees it, he'll lol.

:grin2:

Was it him or Vic that became Kermit the Pimp, back in the day?
It was funny, either way.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Happy birthday guys!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts