TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish Vic and Vernon a Happy Birthday!! Hope ya'll have/had a good one!

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Vic's asleep.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Happy B-day ya'lls :zbeer: :zbeer: :zbeer: :zbeer: :zbeer: .

·
Registered
777 Posts
thanks guy. was supposed to meet up with josh, but once i dropprd my mom off at home and talked to her about some stuff it was 1130 and about time i made it back to this side it was almost midnite. hope you had a good time josh, sorry i didnt make it.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
thanks guy. was supposed to meet up with josh, but once i dropprd my mom off at home and talked to her about some stuff it was 1130 and about time i made it back to this side it was almost midnite. hope you had a good time josh, sorry i didnt make it.
I saw in your post in the Houston thread that you ate at Houston's, that place is fuggin good. Which one you go to, Galleria or down town?

·
Registered
777 Posts
I saw in your post in the Houston thread that you ate at Houston's, that place is fuggin good. Which one you go to, Galleria or down town?
the one off of kirby and 59, my dad loves that place. when he had his restaurant, he would leave early on friday nites or sunday and go there by himself and sit and talk to some of the chefs and eat. if he makes it for a few more years, id like to open another restaurant for him, but thats down the road for right now.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
the one off of kirby and 59, my dad loves that place. when he had his restaurant, he would leave early on friday nites or sunday and go there by himself and sit and talk to some of the chefs and eat. if he makes it for a few more years, id like to open another restaurant for him, but thats down the road for right now.
isn't there a Houston's in sugarland also

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You should of went. I think they were there late. Josh worked with me today and looked like ***. He said he had 1 blue drink and 1 orange drink. He told me he was drunk into the second one.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
You should of went. I think they were there late. Josh worked with me today and looked like ***. He said he had 1 blue drink and 1 orange drink. He told me he was drunk into the second one.
I don't know about Josh, but it was close to 1:30 when I got home. I had a blue one and a red one. I felt like crap all day today, took a nap when I got home, and now I can't go to sleep.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't know about Josh, but it was close to 1:30 when I got home. I had a blue one and a red one. I felt like crap all day today, took a nap when I got home, and now I can't go to sleep.
We were talking about that this morning. Didnt you have a meeting this morning?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Thanks guys, cheers! Some guy in Montana PMed me a happy birthday wish. Eh?

Vernon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts