TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanna wish everyone a happy easter... polish grandparents are doing the keilbasa thing, if anyone knows about that... Have a safe and fun easter

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
My Easter sucks. My throat is swollen and I can't talk and on top of that, my prescribes meds give me the runs. Although, I guess Jesus had it worse. HAPPY EASTER!
-Thomas

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
oh man, i had a great lunch today on the 14th floor of the wells fargo building here. i went with my aunt and uncle to this high class lunch. huge buffet, they had caviar, never had that before until today. im stuffed, time for my nap :tongue:

·
8,239 Posts
I drove by the shop to see that the guys actually brought my car inside the shop, and didn't leave it outside for the weekend. Glad they listened to me.

Happy easter.

JH

·
Registered
552 Posts
Ok guys, lets start seeking for hidden eggs!

:leftright

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Thomas said:
My Easter sucks. My throat is swollen and I can't talk and on top of that, my prescribes meds give me the runs. Although, I guess Jesus had it worse. HAPPY EASTER!
-Thomas
Talk about a shi!!y situation. Hope you get better :) I spent 3 hours driving to my aunt and uncles house, had dinner and chilled for a while. Then spent another 3 hours driving home.

Happy Easter to everyone.

-Andy "Melon"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts