TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy and Joyous Holidays, you slackers, and non hackers! Hope you have a good one, hopefully the new year will bring us closer as a group, and faster cars! See you boys out there.....

Drink some Nogg for me!!!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!!! I truely wish everyone the best for the days ahead. Take care of yourselves and your families while enjoying each and every second!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Too Busy with my Wii....

·
Registered
900 Posts
Merry Belated Christmas guys. Anyone get anything good? I can't wait for winter to be over. I wanna drive the Mark again so bad. At least I finally just got a winter beater, woo. Now do you still need a trans harness Roger? Cuz I'm out of school for break, and get pretty bored during the day.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Merry Christmas Michigan Chapter! You can have....snow, basically the same junk that's getting dumped on us right now. Enjoy your sloppy seconds!

·
Registered
900 Posts
I DONT WANT IT. KEEP YOUR SNOW. haha but thanks Merry Christmas to you too.

Alright Roger, I'll head over there next week whenever the New Year's crap is over. Lol I'm using my radiator, though if you want, buy me a Griffin or something and then sure I could give you mine.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I buy a Griffin, I think I would use it you goofball. And on that Radiator, just take a look over there for me, after I get back to work there is a pull a part off of Greenfield and 96 that I am going to take a look at.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
happy holiday's everyone
Roger im going to give the wire harness's to my guy Wednesday
Also I have been tinkering with mine I got the bracket made for the cut-off switch, now I got to pressureize the coolant and find the leak,saw a big ol puddle of coolant under the car last week.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy New Year too, Ya bunch of Bums! Did everyone enjoy the snowfall? I sure did, Hines park has a few nice spots to let the boys ride in the sled.

And Michigan Beat Florida, what more can you ask for??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts