TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to spread the good wishes. I'm throwing a New Years 2 Day Kegger at the moment, the people should be getting here anytime. It's a Friday-Saturday Night Party and should be a blast.

At the moment the music is so loud I can't hear myself think and my upstairs has been converted into a makeshift dance floor, and the camera is ready for pictures....now we just need the women.

Well have a good night!!!

·
Administrator
8,005 Posts
Sounds like it should be a good time! :zbeer:

Make sure you take everyones keys at the door!

Happy New Year!

Joe

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
yeah i already started too! had a couple of beers and made a martini, next its into the bottle of wine and chamhgane (sp).

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Happy New Years!

PS.. look at all the liars on the birthday list. :tongue:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Have a Happy New Years and be safe.

Allot of people over do it this time of year I have lost 5 of my family members on this day of this year so be safe and call a taxi if you going somewhere please.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Have a Great New Year and be Happy
PS, I'm stone cold sober with a 12 pack of bud in the frig.. Just didn't feel like drinking tonight :rolleyes: . Be Safe..........

·
Registered
433 Posts
:) :) :) :) :) Everyone have a happy new year. You all are great. I'm having a good time with my soon to be wife, which couldn't be any better of a woman, and I hope you all are too. Happy New Year! :) :) :) :) :)

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
let me be one to say thank god its over!! had to dj tonight and its always a mess on new years. had to clean puke off my wires. i noticed it after i had started to wrap them up. I just got outta the shower and i still smell it. yuck!

anyways happy new year.

later,
jay

1 - 14 of 14 Posts