TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in The Nevada TCCOA and elsewhere! Hope you all have a great time with family and friends!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Administrator
14,094 Posts
Ok, We have 3 Thanksgiving threads. Could a mod combine these please.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Happy thanksgiving to you as well gordon, take care over the holidays

·
The NightRider
329 Posts
aww im late

*****Happy Holidays 2 All :tongue: *******

·
Registered
206 Posts
happy thanks to everyone else, just got finished watching the movie cinderella man and boy do i ever feel thankful. if you ever think that you don't have enough just tune into that movie. well, i have a new look to the bird i added some black paint in several areas to the car i will get some pics up by sunday. it turned out pretty well. also got the cold air kit from scp but its not on the car yet. i think i'm going to get high flow cats next week to complete the system but does anyone know if that will make it drone inside the vehicle? or pass smog? thats whats holding me back, mainly the drone though. thanks later bob.

·
SuperNewbie
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
happy thanks to everyone else, just got finished watching the movie cinderella man and boy do i ever feel thankful. if you ever think that you don't have enough just tune into that movie. well, i have a new look to the bird i added some black paint in several areas to the car i will get some pics up by sunday. it turned out pretty well. also got the cold air kit from scp but its not on the car yet. i think i'm going to get high flow cats next week to complete the system but does anyone know if that will make it drone inside the vehicle? or pass smog? thats whats holding me back, mainly the drone though. thanks later bob.
The cats wont hurt smog, and i doubt seriously that it will cause drone.

·
Administrator
14,094 Posts
Bump. Happy Thanksgiving Nevada! Enjoyed my stay there last week!

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving again Nevada!

·
The NightRider
329 Posts
Hope U All Had A Good 1 Bcuz I Didn't Bcuz My Life Sucks :rolleyes:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Mis'n you to Super G , hey , it's what Turdfergerson would say !!!

Remember , no matter what happen's in life ....I'm the center of the universe !! I'm like that big steaming fat ball of hot gas at the center of the universe .

·
The NightRider
329 Posts
Ha-Ha U 2 Made Me Laugh, Nothing Is Really Wrong I Was Hella Sick And Some Bull With My Job Again Is All And Its All My Fault.. But Hey Life Goes On...;)

·
SuperNewbie
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ha-Ha U 2 Made Me Laugh, Nothing Is Really Wrong I Was Hella Sick And Some Bull With My Job Again Is All And Its All My Fault.. But Hey Life Goes On...;)
Well hang in there! How's the motorcycle?

·
The NightRider
329 Posts
The Bike Is Really Really Good Yeah Im Pretty Much In Love Ha-Ha
Im Goin To Be Attending Some Riders Classes The End Of This Month Im Kinda Excited No Hella Excited :D
I Have a Small Pic Of it On My Tccoa Profile If U Wanna Take A Look...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts