TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the TCCoA “chicks” and “kittens” out there. :thumbsup:

Thunder“birds”.... "Cougars".... “chicks”… “kittens”…. Get it? :zwall:

Yeah, pretty lame I have to admit, but Happy Valentine's Day anyway!!! :xpwink: :wavey: :xpwink:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Speaking of a happy V-Day, do you still have the Russian connection? ;)

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Black_97_LX said:
Speaking of a happy V-Day, do you still have the Russian connection? ;)
Nope.... I think I may have been "black listed" after sending half a dozen "ladies" to Western Union to pick up.... NOTHING!!! :rofl: :zbeer: :rofl:

But it sure was fun while it lasted. :D

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Valentine's Day is nothing more than a conspiracy set forth by FTD, Hershey's, Hallmark and Russell Stover.

To those that are celebrating it,have a good one . . . I'll enjoy keeping my money in my pocket :D

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
94 Daily Driven 4.6L said:
To all the TCCoA “chicks” and “kittens” out there. :thumbsup:

Thunder“birds”.... "Cougars".... “chicks”… “kittens”…. Get it? :zwall:

Yeah, pretty lame I have to admit, but Happy Valentine's Day anyway!!! :xpwink: :wavey: :xpwink:

:zpuke: :zpuke: :zdevil:

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:
Valentine's Day is nothing more than a conspiracy set forth by FTD, Hershey's, Hallmark and Russell Stover.

To those that are celebrating it,have a good one . . . I'll enjoy keeping my money in my pocket :D

I couldnt agree more :) Hallmark Holliday No girlfriend right now so i cant get my *** beat down for stuff :)

-Matt-

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
mine wasnt chocolates, or flowers. it was a trip to zales. and 150.00 later her present was an engagement ring. its official now. she will never forget that v-day gift. ive never seen her so happy :D

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
there goes your life!! :tongue: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Ricerbird said:
mine wasnt chocolates, or flowers. it was a trip to zales. and 150.00 later her present was an engagement ring. its official now. she will never forget that v-day gift. ive never seen her so happy :D
Man YOU got off LIGHT on the $$$

Try more like $2500.......

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
_95badbird said:
well, the machine kept taking his quarters....
:uppoint: :zwthstpd:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Yeah Valentine's Day is really ironic. All the lame guys that don't do anything nice all year get flowers one day and all of a sudden they are the "sweetest guys ever".

I would much rather be nice or buy things here and there all year just because rather than be forced into something one day a year. That being said, yeah I still got her gifts, but they are the sort that lead to a very nice fashion show and can be removed quicker than changing the spark plugs on a 4.6!:D

Oh yeah Ricerbird: Congratulations, but yeah, $150 engagement ring may need a upgrade later in life. Keep in mind that if you have the right girl it's the thought that counts (of course that right girl is only about 2% of the population!)I just made the same plunge and lets just say it set me back 47.33 times that:(

But now I'm screwed because I have to invite FEMA to the wedding, after all, they paid for most of it!:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts