TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Manual driver side seat track. $80 shipped
(will ship in 3 pcs)

Manual driver side seat bolt covers. Front/rear outboard only (2 sets) $15 shipped/set (1 set included with purchase of the track ^^)

Manual passenger side seat panel. $35 shipped
(this is 100% intact with no cracks)

I also have a manual passenger and another (damaged) manual driver track if anyone is interested.

Willing to negotiate if you feel my prices are out of line.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations.

Prices are negotiable so feel free to make an offer.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Anyone got a set of tan seat bolt covers? I think it's just the driver's I need, but it is a power seat.

Al

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. Prices updated. Help me clear my shop and finish my project!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Passenger side seat cover

Bump. Prices updated. Help me clear my shop and finish my project!
Maybe interested in the covers. The Bird is back home about 1 hour away, and I'm going on vacation this week. I'll try to get someone to take pics of the stuff, send it to me, and I'll let you know.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump. I also have the manual passenger track pulled and quite a few side panels (L&R) in various configurations and condition. I'll get more pics up if there's any interest.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Any motor mount brackets by any chance hangin around the shop?

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found a couple more driver and passenger manual tracks. I did not pull them on the fact I still have these and I don't like to stockpile **** anymore. I will sell these for $45 plus shipping cost. I know the drivers side track is getting harder to find so I'd like to see them used rather than scrapped.

I also have a driver and (2) passenger seat panels for these manual tracks. They are grey like in the above picture.

·
Registered
167 Posts
If you still have a manual drivers seat track, im interested. Could you tell me shipping cost to 66040?

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you still have a manual drivers seat track, im interested. Could you tell me shipping cost to 66040?
I sold the one listed here. I may or may not have another one. I will look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts