TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He bought some seats from me back in February but hasn't picked them up yet. He sent me a PM at the beginning of September but hasn't responded to a PM or email since. I was going to try giving him a call but it appears that the website for BCA is not up either.

-Bryan

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried to see if head been logged in but his profile doesn't show time of last activity for some reason.

·
Registered
1 Posts
"I had to close the shop for several reasons, but the last straw was getting broken into while I was out of town dealing with a family crisis. There was no way to move forward at that pont. I had no choice but to bankrupt it and move on. Hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life.

Sp pretty much anything you might hear might likely be true. I wish I could change it, but I have no means to. I lost more than I can ever begin to recover. I sold everything I could that was left and that didn't begin to cover it.

BCA and BC Automotive are dead and gone."

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
"I had to close the shop for several reasons, but the last straw was getting broken into while I was out of town dealing with a family crisis. There was no way to move forward at that pont. I had no choice but to bankrupt it and move on. Hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life.

Sp pretty much anything you might hear might likely be true. I wish I could change it, but I have no means to. I lost more than I can ever begin to recover. I sold everything I could that was left and that didn't begin to cover it.

Very sorry to read . Best of luck going forward .

·
Registered
2,977 Posts

I posted that from my son's account by accident and that's why I put it into quotes. He saw the thread and handed me his computer. I replied without thinking, but that reply is mine and not his.

He is 15. Please address any comments, replies or PM's to me.

Thanks much
Darrin

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I posted that from my son's account by accident and that's why I put it into quotes. He saw the thread and handed me his computer. I replied without thinking, but that reply is mine and not his.

He is 15. Please address any comments, replies or PM's to me.

Thanks much
Darrin
Sorry to hear about all this, Darrin. If you're not running your shop, what are you doing these days?

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Sorry to hear about all this, Darrin. If you're not running your shop, what are you doing these days?
Still trying to figure that out. I am a 47 year old out of shape guy with health issues and without a college education, so my options are limited. Last year my wife lost her job and I tried starting up a heating and air company because I thought that was fairly recession proof and something we both know. It's also something that everyone needs no matter what. Of course we had the warmest winter in history and with everything else that has gone on I had to sell the van and a lot of the tools. So, that actually, fortunately, worked out to be a net zero. Go figure.

It will work out eventually though. It always does.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Still trying to figure that out. I am a 47 year old out of shape guy with health issues and without a college education, so my options are limited. Last year my wife lost her job and I tried starting up a heating and air company because I thought that was fairly recession proof and something we both know. It's also something that everyone needs no matter what. Of course we had the warmest winter in history and with everything else that has gone on I had to sell the van and a lot of the tools. So, that actually, fortunately, worked out to be a net zero. Go figure.

It will work out eventually though. It always does.
I wish both of you the best and I've always had a positive outlook just like you. What do you have left to sell? Maybe myself or some other's here can help you with a little cash. You wouldn't have a set of 8.8 3.73 gears hanging around would you? Or maybe a chip with a Mark VIII tune for my EEC-IV Mark?

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I wish both of you the best and I've always had a positive outlook just like you. What do you have left to sell? Maybe myself or some other's here can help you with a little cash. You wouldn't have a set of 8.8 3.73 gears hanging around would you? Or maybe a chip with a Mark VIII tune for my EEC-IV Mark?
That's actually not a bad idea. I have some very specific parts that might sell here and the money could go directly to the one customer of mine that took a real financial hit from all of this crap.

If the site mods don't mind maybe this could be something to help? I have everything from a full set of JL braces, to left over transmission and tuning products. I could put it up in the for sale section and see if I can get his paypal address?

I know it would make me feel a whole lot better. I haven't even been able to talk to the guy because I just don't know what to say. I want to get him taken care of and this might help. This is not for me. I want it to go directly to him.

·
Super Moderator
11,907 Posts
Post up what you have Darrin. You're certainly allowed to sell what you want here.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
So sorry to hear a small business go under. :( Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Darrin, any chance you have the Circle D converter and Freddy Brown transbrake I paid for? Been emailing you for months without a single reply. I'm already out $2800 and would love to recover some of that money.

Bill

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Maybe calling him would be better?

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Bill,

I actually do still have a new FB Transbrake in a box if you want it. It isn't the one I purchased for you though because that transmission and converter were stolen along with a nearly brand new Mach1 engine, most of my tools and tuning stuff. This one was for a personal project and is identical. It's yours if you want it.

As I mentioned here, I will try to list what I have left and have the money go straight to you via paypal. Hopefully there is enough to cover what you paid if that works out. It's going to be at least a few weeks though before I can get to anything.

If you, or anyone else are emailing any of my BC emails then you won't get ahold of me. The websites are shut down along with those email addresses. Message me on a forum and I will get it eventually.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts