TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the posts about pot were deleted because pot is illegal in every state, but this is different. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post about this, but Salvia is legal in every state so far.

So has anyone ever heard of this stuff or tried it? My friend bout a vile in a local head shop. We smoked it and all I can say is that this stuff is amazing. Its hard to compare it to anything else out there. Its almost like alcohol, but you aren't violent. All you do is close your eyes and it literally takes you on a trip. You start to look at things in different ways. This will probably get deleted or locked, but this stuff is 100% legal and we payed tax for it :D

·
Registered
601 Posts
:zbash: :thumbsd: :confused:

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
I have yet to be violent when I'm drunk, nor is anyone else I know.

We have discovered however that my typing ability goes from 60-80 words per minute to somewhere in the excess of 200 or so :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yeah, we used to smoke salvia back in the day when we couldn't find real drugs... To me it ranks right up there with dramamine and cough syrup.
We used to get some crazy stuff from the herbal shaman. Only about half of what we bought actually worked though. If you can stand the taste, hawiian baby woodrose seeds can be a pretty cool trip. Check out erowid.org for some salvia info.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I concur on the erowid.org statement. That is a great resource to learn about certain chemicals and drugs.

I had given up my pot smoking years ago, and I was offered to try Salvia. Really isn't worth it, IMO, since it only lasts for like... a minute... not to mention it's YET ANOTHER drug that has not been researched enough and can cause potential damage to your body.

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Yeah, salvia is pretty cool.. haven't had any experiences to write home about yet, but I give it a :thumbsup:

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Ehhh, never tried it... As far as damage to your body, I rather have marijauna in my body than the chemicals in cigarettes....

·
Registered
601 Posts
Its nice to know we have a bunch of hop heads and the such coming to the Forums.. lol j/k :tongue:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
ExecutiveHydra said:
Its nice to know we have a bunch of hop heads and the such coming to the Forums.. lol j/k :tongue:
personally in my eyes, I'd much rather see someone do a J than drink. Safer and better for you :)

only thing going against it is the fact that it's an illegal supstance (which I cannot see why it is if Alchohol isnt) long as you don't abuse (which goes for just about anything) there is nothing wrong with it IMHO

·
8,239 Posts
this all coming from a person who falls down outside his house into a poison ivy patch after a few too many pops.

Happy birthday dude. I'll catch up with you this week.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
JustinH said:
this all coming from a person who falls down outside his house into a poison ivy patch after a few too many pops.

Happy birthday dude. I'll catch up with you this week.
hahahaha... it was vodka :D

lol, never said I had anything against alchohol :tongue:

cool mang... we'll get that other bar in, get a chance to test yours yet?

thanks BTW :)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Steve, how did you get two birthdays anyway? :tongue: ;)

Have a good one.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I think it's all one birthday, just SC Steve and his alter ego 'lowercase' sc steve.

kinda like an online forum 'mini me'

:D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts