TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, my transmission is messed up. My car has a few other problems, too, like: rusted rocker panels, messed up bumper, fender, scratch in door, sagging springs, bad shocks, and sagging door. I'm gonna fix some of it, like the springs, shocks, transmission, and probably the door, but then I wanna sell it. I have a spare bumper, fender, and sideskirts that could go with the car, and I have some springs and I'm getting a seatbelt motor and shocks from racecougar. I'm going to help my friend start a business around Quincy, IL, on the Missouri side, and I need a truck that hauls. I'm looking to get a V6 Bronco or a full-size, ext. cab (for my system), truck, maybe a diesel. I don't really care what it is, as long as it's big enough to haul a large trailer with a few lawn mowers.

As many of you may know, I've sent out Happy birthday PMs nearly EVERY day since like last spring. You've probably guessed it, I don't think I'll be around here much, but who knows. I might stick around, like Earl and his Focus. :D So if you don't see me around the: Audio, Interior, Exterior, and Misc. forums, either I'm dead, or I just haven't been posting on there because I don't own a MN12 anymore. However, it may be a few weeks til I get a truck, and a few more until I get rid of my Cougar. I have to do all that work, and I need to sell it.

I work at a theater at the edge of town, and I'm sure I can set it out there. Highways 36 and 63 cross there, so there's usually quite a bit of traffic through here for such a small town. And on the weekdays, there are usually only a few people that go there, so there's plenty of space. And only people with money to waste go there. :D My parents said that there'll probably be someone with a kid that's going to college this fall and needs a car that would want a cheaper, dependable car to drive. So maybe I got a chance if I can fix it quick enough.

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
93pimpin said:
I'm looking to get a V6 Bronco
good luck finding one..:rolleyes:

j/k, its too bad you have to leave, but once a car becomes a money pit and buying another one just like it would be impracticle, you just have to move on. Your car is nice though, always loved what you did with the interior.

good luck with all your future endeavors:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts