TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I soooooo Wish I had my camera on me today!!! I am smacking myself for it now. I pulled into the Market Basket parking lot, and at first I had to take a double take to make sure it was, what it was. There sat this sleek black late 80's cougie gorgeous as could be. License plate was NH and had COP on it lol. The owner had fireman's patches in the corners of the back window, and the skyline of WTC across the back window, with the words "Never Forget". OH SHE WAS GORGEOUS!!! Even covered in road salt. I sat there for a minute, I really wanted to leave more than just a card for this owner, but alas I didn't have a pen. So as I was getting out to card the car, and still thinking about running home for the camera, LOL, This very nice lady walks up, and pulls out her keys. We talked for the longest time. She really has a great love for her car. She loves the body style, and takes really great care of her car. I carded her, and told her all about us, the meets, and the really nice people we have on here. She says she will definately check it out. So it looks like we might have another female New England member!!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats too bad. Not black but maybe this will make up for it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/spaznigga/SSPX0008.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yeah just as purty as that, except, I don't think she has a body kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts