5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This dick needs to be shot!

and i think thats my mower

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, does it show really how tough our cars are, or is the driver that poor he can't get a trailer. seeing that it is a V8.

·
It is nice
885 Posts
youv'e all got it wrong... he heard a snow storm was moving in and got an early start.

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i seen it on fordbastards and thought i might share. does show how tough are cars are!!

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kinda odd that the suspension is keeping it as high as it is

·
Registered
406 Posts
It's just a little 200 lb lawn tractor. how does that make the car tough? I'm sure it's screwing the paint and probably the trunk hinges.

Almost as good as that Jetta pic a few years ago with 1500lbs of lumber strapped to the roof.

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Desert Rat said:
It's just a little 200 lb lawn tractor. how does that make the car tough? I'm sure it's screwing the paint and probably the trunk hinges.

Almost as good as that Jetta pic a few years ago with 1500lbs of lumber strapped to the roof.
ohh no theres 500 there easy. what its saying is 500 pounds on the rear of are cars and it barely makes the back drop. impressive shocks and springs

·
Registered
386 Posts
ZeroRain said:
ohh no theres 500 there easy. what its saying is 500 pounds on the rear of are cars and it barely makes the back drop. impressive shocks and springs
They should've made a little extra room in the trunk for a spare transmission.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts