TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
On Probation
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having griffin a custom radiator for my tork tech bird. It is going to have a 1 1/2 inch core. The reason why I went this way is because there 2 inch radiator is 2 3/8 inches thick and will not clear the supercharger pulley. I also wanted a transmission cooler built into the radiator which the cobra one did not have.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I used to work at a wholesaler of tanks, cores, coolers, & complete Rads to radiator shops all over the US . Anyway they can make or get just about anything anyone would want from tractors to track stars. The name is Tanks N' Tabs located in Nashville. Just Google Tanks N' Tabs and you can check it out. They mainly sell to shops but will sale to the individule if they ask how you heard about them Jason told you.
Also becareful about the internal coolers. I worked at a trans shop for about 8 years and we always installed external coolers on every trans we installed. The internal coolers dont cool as well and I have also seen them clog up with normal wear marerial from the trans. I recommed a Hayden cooler.
Just a helpful tip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts