TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the best deal on porting heads. If you know of a good company/shop that will port a set of 4.6 heads for less that 600.00, let me know.

(Fox Lake does them for 600.00)

·
Registered
249 Posts
hey tbirdfive0 where is this place I live right in hopewell. What does your car look like, maybe I've seen you

·
Registered
54 Posts
Big-Al,

Are you porting 96 heads and planning on installing them with pi cams? Let me know how it goes. I've got a set of 96 heads on the way, but I probably won't get the cams or install them until early spring. I was considering getting them ported but don't really want to spend more than $600 either. Are you keeping your stock intake?

-Aloysius

·
Real Ultimate Goatse Hunter
850 Posts
I was talking to JL the other day about this same thing (im doing the same thing you are). If you get them ported, there is a guy who can port them to flow almost as good as the PI heads. Its $600. It is kinda expensive, but thats the going rate, and thats for the best job your gonna get at that.

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I talked to Johnny as well and he is getting probably the best job down there in Texas, but he is paying for it too. He sent me the list of parts and prices and, well, he will be very pleased but I Just can't afford to spend that on heads unfortunately.

Tbirdfive0, is there anyway I can get that same deal? 300.00 for porting fits right into my budget ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts