TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I'll be there I was gonna bring food but if were only gonna have 5 or 6 people really aint no point. But I will be there!

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
why can't we freakin organize like before and have 20 some mn12's there
is it that hard???
im not going to leave work early where i work on commision so i can meet up with 5-6 guys im sorry no offence to anyone but i can't afford that its just not worth it to me:(
keep me updated i would like to know how many people are coming
thanks

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
:zwthstpd: but I should be off work by 12.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
final count of people that were there 3. Only 1 t-bird, 1 porsche, and a F-150!!!!!!!
As far as the next meet I think I might be out of town.

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
when you guys decided to get organized and we get together 15-20 mn12's then i will take off my work and come to hang out with you guys
i can not afford missing my work where i make commision to meet up with 2-3 guys
im sorry
:(

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
badtbrd said:
exactly thanks Jurgen, I had to skip out due to my Mother being in the hospital but Jurgen was there to host everybody and no one showed up

PS Jurgen thanks for helping me put new engine in last night

Ron
You know its not a problem we have to go cruseing and brake it in now .
I'll stop by or give you a call .

Jurgen

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
badtbrd said:
exactly thanks Jurgen, I had to skip out due to my Mother being in the hospital but Jurgen was there to host everybody and no one showed up
Ron
Hey wait a minute I showed up. lol
It just amazes me how many people say that want to meet other members or want to see other cars to get ideas and all this other stuff but NOBODY will meet up. To me the only one that had a ligitimate excuse was Ron. Like I said when I emailed people Im pretty much gonna give up on trying to meet people im giving it one last chance and that's for the Telegraph cruise. I'm waiting for someone else to start something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts