TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Flotech headers made by Holly for a 96-98 cobra, should i have any problems bolting them onto my '93 mark engine in my 95 LX? Any positive input would be greatly appreciated, (negetive will work too).

Thanks
Adam

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There has to be some way I can make them fit.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
95thunderbird said:
There has to be some way I can make them fit.
you dont want to venture down that road. Sell them and get a set of Kooks.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
I know you get really good sound out of Kooks, but whats the performance side? Does it depend on your set up of how much power you'll get?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my only problem with the kooks headers is the price. Being a college student with limited funds sucks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just figured I'd be able to use the headers since they will bolt right up to the heads, even If i have to cut the x-pipe that came with to make it fit. I traded a '95 aluminum block from a mark for them and a polished intake.......hopefully I can find a way.... Thanks alot guys

Adam

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
bad93bird said:
That looks good. I think I will go there and get mine. I like the X-pipe they sell too. Some ideas.
those kooks headers are for 4.6 cars only.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I honestly wish I would've just built a good windsor for this thing. Parts for these dohc's aren't exactly cheap. It's sad though, I remember that dohc intakes and whatnot used to be cheaper than sohc parts. Oh well........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts