TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow MN12er's
Well I just got the word today. My reserve unit just got mobilized for Operation Enduring Freedom. I report in on Monday. This will be my last thread for up to a year. This really sucks because I've recently spent over 1200.00 on parts to start modding my car this Spring. Now it gets to sit in the basement until I get home.
Take Care and have fun at the MN12 Nats,
Mark

PS Maybe my membership packet will actually get here before I get back...or not.

Sorry Sir W, had to take the shot. It was there.

:usa:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guess what I got in the mail today.......Thanks Sir William.
Sorry about the earlier shot.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Take care!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Good luck

Take it very seriously soldier and come back soon.

God speed, and keep your head down.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Kick arse, man! Kick arse!

He gets an extra year on his membership since he's gone for a year, right? Not like he can help being gone, plus it's protecting our country and our club.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Good luck to you in the desert. We are all on your side.

danman

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A funny thing happened to me........

on the way to the mobilization station. After we brought in other officers, NCOs and enlisted into our unit make up for our shortages I suddenly found myself as excess (it's a long story). In short, this means that I will not be going anywhere with this unit. I will be going back home on Monday. I'm not completely out of the woods yet though. My old unit was put on alert and they are short an officer with my particular qualifications. If they get called up it is very likely I'll have to go through this all over again. So, for now I'm going to continue with my planned mods to my Bird and hopefully be able to enjoy this coming Summer. Thanks to all those who responded to this thread earlier. It's nice to know that there's still alot of support for our Armed Service members, even though we don't always support the views of our elected officials.
Thanks again,
Mark

1 - 19 of 19 Posts