TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep i leave this saturday for kuwait so im gonna have to store the ol t-bird and mark for awhile. Just wanted to tell everyone thanks for all the help and i cant wait to come back to drop some more money in the t-bird. future plans are a crate high performance 5.0 Well take care everyone

·
Registered
216 Posts
Good luck and be careful. come home safe, and bring some of our boys back home with you.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
:usa: be careful

·
Registered
331 Posts
God Bless, Good Luck, and Thank You!!

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Good luck - and come home safe! :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am in the army with the 11th acr my mos is a 19 kilo m1 abrams crewmemeber (tanker) but im stuck in a support platoon doing fueling cause we dont have enough tanks. If anyone is interested the web page is www.tfblackhorse.org/ironhorse and im with headquaters troop. Thank you everyone for the support god bless

·
Registered
78 Posts
Seen his bird. Looks nice. It's white with dual blue stripes down the center, lowered sitting on some 18" wheels. I'm actually headed the same direction as him but doing something entirely different. 11B

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Made it to kuwait

Me and my other buddy on ttcoa made it to kuwait fine and we make the drive north to iraq in a week. the weather is something else. high of 75 and sky is always clear. But yea as far as my car some of you might have seen it. i bought it off of my buddy justin szpilla so ill be in the process of doing some more cool stuff to it when i get back. later guys

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Glad to hear you had a safe trip there. Stay safe, and if you need anything you know where we'll be. :usa:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts