TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Maniacs!

I'm flying into Portland on the fifth of July for six to eight weeks of work. If anyone in the area would like to meet for drinks.

·
Super Moderator
11,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay? Since it appears that there are no members in the Great state of Maine, there's no Chapter director currently listed for our northern most outpost of the lower 48 and this is the only post in the Maine forum. I will undertake the task of drumming up interest in Maine during my stay over the next six to eight weeks.

If someone here is from Maine and just hasn't had time to reply I apologize.

I'll let ya know how it goes and what is in that most enigmatic state.

That is all...

·
Super Moderator
11,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Cougarfan. I'll be in touch. :zbeer:

·
Super Moderator
11,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Weld Inspection and Quality assurance for the NY/NJ Ports Authority on a parking deck project for JFK Airport.

The parts are pre-fabbed at a shop and then shipped to the job site for final assembly.

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Well, if you are still in the area, August 18th and 19th is Fun Ford Weekend in Epping, about 2 hours from Portland.

And most if not all new england activity is in the mass forum.

·
Super Moderator
11,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Project's done! I'm homebound in the morning. Hope to be back in time to catch everyone at the Auto Fair or at THNDRCKN's Saturday Night!

Sorry I missed you Cougarfan.

Maine is a beautiful place in the summer! I've got to drive the company truck back to NC. I'll be on I-95 South all the way to Baltimore, MD in the morning. On Saturday I'll pick up I-85 near Rockey Mount, NC all the way into Charlotte! I'll wave to everybody as I pass through I don't know how many states!

RobertP and I have plans for my car when I get home for late next week... More to come...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts