TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm going to test out the wiring harness I just bought from black cloud diesel tomorrow. I'll get some pics of what light looks like when I can find a place that carries the Xtra Visions besides walmart. I'll take pics of my mom's headlights (95 cougar) with them and then mine with them and the wiring harness. This harness comes with 2 40amp relays and fuses and all that good stuff. Comes with the wireloom on and everything. Cost 39 bux. Shipping is a little slow cuz they use USPS for it. But hey its free you can't complain :) In reality it cost 4 bux to mail it so I really only paid 35 bux for the harness. This is just for those like me who missed the competition limited wiring harness.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't get a chance to get pics but dude... new harness with Xtravisions equals nice headlights :) I'll get a pic tomorrow. We went and cruised the drag tonight and laughed at all the ricers... marveled at all the gixxers... and talked to a few of the trans am guys. Oh yeah and of course smoked tires like crazy... I'm making drag slicks for monday when I get my new tires put on.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh **** sorry... I haven't gone out and gotten them yet. Ran into a snag... And I'm having to try and clean my new tranny so it won't die. I guess if I remember tonight I'll try and get pics when I get home.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alrighty picture time... all these are with low beams on except for the second thats outside the car looking at the headlights. Those are high beams. the camera was set for auto... I didn't feel like messin with all the settings but I think you can get a pretty good idea at how bright they are since the lights in my room were on.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
To those who bought the upgraded harness from BCD - did you get the high/low beam option for $13? I want to know if it's worth the extra coin. Will the life of my bulbs go quicker than a cupcake at a weight watchers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts