TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I give up. I put semi new lenses in, new Silver Star lights, yet the lights still suck! I have no clue where to go from here. Yes I searched.

Help!:confused:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to add that I did that too. :(

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
jestkdn, i happen to have a set of clear 94-5 headlights for sale. lmk if you are interested.

btw, your sig is money :D

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
http://www.hioutputbulbs.com/har.htm

Those are new wiring harnesses so when you flick your high beams on, it turns the highs and the lows on at the same time, instead of the highs replacing the lows from the factory. This would just be something to do in addition to re-aiming, cleaning, etc etc though

·
Registered
107 Posts
Instead of buying the harness, is there a way of getting the same results buying the parts needed (relays, wire, etc.) from an electronics/hardware store and installing all this ourselves?

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
could be wiring i guess cuz i have silverstars as well and i aimed my headlights AND big mike restored my headlights...now i have NO problems...actually hurt my eyes when i was being follow by my girlfriend driving my car...she wanted to hear my sound system..and i wanted to see my lighting..

she turned on my headlights and PIAA foglights and DAMM!!...could see for miles ahead of me!!..

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
My headlights looked twice as bright after I got my glasses. It could be your eyes getting worse, not the headlights. Just something you may want to look into.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Get some of those rectangular CyberWhite foglights and wire them in with some relays. I had people flashing me, and I never used my brights. I'd wire them into relays with the parking lights, since with the dims it would go off with the brights.

Foglights and headlights equals 220wt. of light.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
SilverBird said:
Instead of buying the harness, is there a way of getting the same results buying the parts needed (relays, wire, etc.) from an electronics/hardware store and installing all this ourselves?
I suppose if you had strong enough plugs (or hard wired it all), big enough wires (probably 18 or 16, maybe even 14 gauge), and the relays then I see no reason why you couldn't do the install yourself. Keep in mind you also gotta trace the wire harnesses back from the headlights, and it might be easier to do so with a pre-built wire kit.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
dude just get some driving lights, and wire them to turn on with your parking lights using a relay, that way they will be on with the lowbeams and the highbeams, that's how i got my hella ff-75 driving lights, helps out tremendously at night.....:D

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Or you could be like me and buy some FF75 fogs, FF50 drivings, wire em both in to ACC with switches, and get the low/high-at-the-same-time wire harnesses..... hehehe, How do I love my car? Let me count the watts.... :D:ztoohot:

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
Falcon5783 said:
Or you could be like me and buy some FF75 fogs, FF50 drivings, wire em both in to ACC with switches, and get the low/high-at-the-same-time wire harnesses..... hehehe, How do I love my car? Let me count the watts.... :D:ztoohot:
better get a good alternator or two....;)

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts