TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd Like To Shine The Headlight Covers Clean To A Clear Finish Because It's Just Not Bright Enough.
Any "do It Yourself" Ideas?

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
just do what i did..well...get new headlights and be done with it..

60 bucks for cleaned 95 lights from big mike
60 bucks for cleaned 96+ lights from big mike seeing how i did the conversion
---then started fogging up on the inside cuz i took them apart
150 bucks for NEW 97 tbird lights...

dont be dumb like me. get new headlights and be done with it...lol

-Mike

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
$60 will get you a set of these. disregard the blue paint.

and yeah, dont be like mike and go headlight-buying happy :D although i do appreciate his biniss, and i hate him cuz his car looks awesome :)

its up to you if you wanna buy brand new or buy clear used headlights from me. if you are interested, PM me.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
two words:
big mike

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
or screw it all and go for some smoke covers and brighter bulbs... :D

MG

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Cleaning the lenses are easy. it just takes the right products, a little know how and some elbow grease. In this forum, Exterior, go to about the second or third page and look for the title" Headlight Problem", by Gwamo. In there you will find a brief description on how to clean the lenses and a web site for a good set of bulbs!! Good Luck!! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
These headlights were "Yuke" until I cleaned them. Just take your time, use the steps, and have fun!!
Start with a good cleaner and a mineral spirit, alot of elbow grease or palm orbital, then a polish and wax. It's a lttle more involved that that, but can be fun!! :D

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
porkchop2oo2 said:
ewwwww more like they got darker. cant even looks through the headlight its so dirty :)
*Looking at the white tbird with blackout covers*

im never gonna grow up! NaNANANANANananana!!....lol......and im bored

-Mike

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
porkchop2oo2 said:
*Looking at the white tbird with blackout covers*

im never gonna grow up! NaNANANANANananana!!....lol......and im bored

-Mike
At least on the bright side Mike didn't bust out anything among the lines of "I don't shut up, I grow up..."

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
HEHEHEH...your....your your your sooo olddd.....youurrrr soooo old that that that that when you fart..hehe....you fart dust!!....hehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehhehehehehehehe

ok time for my nap now :D

-Mike

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hey, Where can I get some of that? Last time I felt that Giddy, I was at the Dentist getting a tooth pulled!! ;) Have a good rest....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts