TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well long story shortened I have a 96 4.6 liter T-bird. The control box for the heat and cold vents, defrost, foor, well the air lines leading out of the box and into the dash somehow got unplugged from the car not from the control unit. I found out it was yellow air line that somehow got unpluged, the yellow line control my vents so I have no vents only the floor and defrost I was wondering if anyone knew where and how to plug the yellow tube back in. Does anyone have a diagram or anything that could help. I searched and searched for a place to plug that tube into and came up with nothing, plus theres not a whole lot of room to work down by the pedals. Thanks

·
5,650 Posts
The yellow tube plugs into the defrost vacuum control motor. I think you might be able to see this connection if you look under the instrument panel from the drivers side. Look up and towards the center, but don't hold me to this.

What your looking for is circled in red. This is a picture as if you were looking at the instrument panel from the front of the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts