TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my heater core finally went on my 95 Bird. :( I was wondering if anyone that has done this before has any tips. I know that there is no easy was to do it, just looking for anything I should know or watch out for etc. before i get into this.
Thanks,
Leggo

·
Registered
663 Posts
There is a tutorial somewhere either on the boards or in the technical articles with some helpful shortcuts. I think Sir William did it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did a search and could not find it. And there is nothing in the Technical articles except the TSB for the heater core.
Leggo

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found that one before but the PDF dosen't open for me. It comes up that the page can not be displayed.
Does anyone have a copy of it that they can e-mail me?

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
I still have the origional file from when I wrote it. This does bring up a good question though now that MTC no longer exists we really need to get this article reposted. What email do you want me to send it to. It's pretty big.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Yes, it would be nice if it was made a technical article. If whoever does that can see to it, that would be very helpful to people in the future.

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
I submitted it to TCCOA back when I first did it and eventually sent it to MTC because the articles here have never been updated since which I just don't understand. I wrote the article in Feb 2002

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TimB you have mail

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
timb, I got the files, they help a TON. They should definetely be in the tech articles. This makes everything seem so much easier.
Thanks again,
Leggo

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know about having fun, but it will definetely be an expierence.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts